Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Tid Bits 07.08.14


-       We were looking through the Mevs old photo albums and I found some treasures. Here are a few for your enjoyment: 





















And then there is this . . . Haha!


-       The Mevs girls and I went to a quaint little tearoom on Grand Street in Escondido. It was so fun! Of coarse a tearoom experience would not be complete without a big, fun hat to go with it! These ladies are my favorite and while yes, I do stick out like a sore thumb when I walk down the street with them, I feel 100% a part of them and as a sister to each of them. They are all beautiful examples to me.








-       Of coarse I spotted an antique mall as we drove to the tearoom so all the girls humored me in exploring it after tea. One of the gentlemen that worked there had to say, “Can I take those things to the front counter for you?” too many times. Haha Opps. Shopping is never dangerous for me unless it involves home décor (especially beautiful antiques that I can talk down the price on) and baby clothes when Carters is having a sale. Haha It was so fun to explore. I hope I can fit these things safely in my suitcase!
Finding treasures at the antique mall. 
-       Jude is quite literally getting at least 8 teeth in all at the same time so he is a bit of a grump. Luckily he is already a very mild baby so it is very doable. His abuelita and papa are super sweet to him and I am getting spoiled with lots of little breaks throughout the day as they give him loves.


-       We will likely both weigh 15 more pounds when we get back to Utah because these people are feeding us so well. I’ve got Mexican food coming out of my ears and I don’t mind it one bit!
At a Mexican market with LOTS of yummy pastries. Yes, we took a couple home. :) 
At the fair a couple of weeks ago.

Making a bad decision to ride a carnival ride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment